BLAZIAN
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

BLAZIAN

Ce site est dédié au métissage des idées. Pourquoi Blasian ? ce mot m'a plu.. d'autres sites existent déjà autour de ce terme qui désigne le métissage Black/Asian.. ce forum s'offre à tous ceux qui sont animés de tolérance et de bienveillance..

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

The champ is here.

+6
MissLola
moi
Gazelle
GiZmO
BBKoolie972
Hyper Knight
10 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
rNbFlava
Invité

The champ is here. - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyDim 6 Mar à 0:30

TOUPATOU a écrit:
rNbFlavaZ a écrit:
I love NYC anyone wanna marry me so I can live in this great city ?!!

sm3528
lolllllllll you are ready to marry with a boy from NY just for live in new york ? you are crazy girl gh10

Lol bah avec un peu de chances ils sont charmants ces garcons
T'facon is st pas interessés les mechants
Sinon ouais je dois avoir un grain quand meme lol
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
moi
Garde Royale de TOUPATOU
moi

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyDim 6 Mar à 10:25

rNbFlavaZ a écrit:
TOUPATOU a écrit:
rNbFlavaZ a écrit:

sm3528
lolllllllll you are ready to marry with a boy from NY just for live in new york ? you are crazy girl gh10

rNBFlavaz in English please.................
BBKoolie972
L'Impératrice .. la Seule et l'Unique !!!

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyDim 6 Mar à 10:48

moi a écrit:
rNbFlavaZ a écrit:
TOUPATOU a écrit:
rNbFlavaZ a écrit:

sm3528

yeah, rnbflavaZ please try to talk in english.. respect english-speakers who don't understand your words in french iconwik
rNbFlava
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyDim 6 Mar à 19:02

TOUPATOU a écrit:
moi a écrit:
rNbFlavaZ a écrit:
TOUPATOU a écrit:
rNbFlavaZ a écrit:

sm3528

yeah, rnbflavaZ please try to talk in english.. respect english-speakers who don't understand your words in french iconwik

yes yes bowdown
sorry
nothing to say anymore so ... gh8
Gazelle
Garde Royale de TOUPATOU
Gazelle

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyDim 6 Mar à 20:20

TOUPATOU a écrit:
GiZmO a écrit:
During summer holidays, it would just be fine!
whaaaaaaat ? gazelle you could return in new york when you want?
Yes even tomorrow if you want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BBKoolie972

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyDim 6 Mar à 22:07

Gazelle a écrit:
TOUPATOU a écrit:
GiZmO a écrit:
nooooooooooooooo ? it's true ?
Bdoblt search to travel in New York.. help her..
Gazelle
Garde Royale de TOUPATOU
Gazelle

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyDim 6 Mar à 23:03

TOUPATOU a écrit:
Gazelle a écrit:
TOUPATOU a écrit:
GiZmO a écrit:
nooooooooooooooo ? it's true ?
Bdoblt search to travel in New York.. help her..
Yes it is !!!
For Bdoblt no problem i could help her!!When i will go there i will ask her to come with me if she wants.....and this is a proposition for all members who would like to go with me to NY City...I could organize a trip there...
MissLola
Garde Royale de TOUPATOU
MissLola

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyLun 7 Mar à 11:43

HELLO TO EVERYONE AND ESPECIALY TO JULIAN ! ! !

It's been a long time I haven't chatted with you, too busy because of my last job ...
Anyway, it's nice to come back and to see that there are new people on the forum...
So nice to meet you Julian, hope you'l have fun with us (sure at 100%) kaos20
Hyper Knight
Veut se faire naturaliser Blasian

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyLun 14 Mar à 17:16

Wow, what a friendly site. I'm still reeling.

Yeah I just got back from Hawaii yesterday. I will post more info about it later. Mainly because I have to go to Aikido class and do a whole bunch of crap.
BBKoolie972

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyLun 14 Mar à 23:03

Thanks to pass so often
i'm happy to read you
here you are at home, be welcome..
Fifi is a member West Indian ..she is bilingual with her
you can speak easily about English
FiFi
FiFi

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyMar 15 Mar à 2:09

hi Hyper Knight!Nice to meet you!
Hyper Knight

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyMar 15 Mar à 22:21

Hawaii was awesome!!! Did I already say that?

Anyway, I was there for 10 days. It was a 11 hour flight with a hour layover at LAX. I was so tired because it was a 5 hour difference in time from NY. So that meant that at 9pm in Hawaii was sleepy time for me, because it was 2 am in NY.

I was supposed to meet up with some guy that I met over the internet. No, not in a weird way, but because he was going to show me the island and the differing car hang outs. I guess at this point of time is that I should mention that I love drifting. Dont know what it is. I'll show you some pics.

The champ is here. - Page 2 P1080651

The champ is here. - Page 2 P1080705

The champ is here. - Page 2 P1080704

It is a great thing. It is the new "fad" to hit America. Apparently in Hawaii, they have been doing it a lot longer because of their distance from Japan. And also, America's so called top drifter is from Hawaii. So I wanted to see what it was all about, sort of a representarvie of NY.

Anyway, I did not meet the guy due to my phone breaking on the third day of the trip.

Moving on, Hawaii had beautiful weather. 70-80 degrees every day. The water was a little bit too cold, but I got used to it. I visited all the military bases on the island and the infamous Pearl Harbor.

Funny story. If you drive around Pearl Harbor, you see buildings with the bullet holes still in them. It is pretty eerie. And their was one building that was not shot up and bombed by the japanese that day. When we beat them and asked them why they did not attack the building they replied that they thought it was a shrine. THEY DID NOT WANT TO ATTACK IT BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A HOLY PLACE TO US AMERICANS! Guess what it is....

A building that stores and pumps water.

Ask me anything about Hawaii. I'll try to tell you guys about it.

And nice meeting you too, FiFi.
GiZmO
Garde Royale de TOUPATOU
GiZmO

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptySam 19 Mar à 21:40

I know what tou are talking about!!!
When I go to Mauritius, the flight duration is also around eleven hours and my god, that's tiring!!!
http://gizmo.lutchkaya.free.fr
Addjah
Général Blasian
Addjah

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyDim 1 Mai à 20:54

Welcome to UR American friend!!!
If U need some help... no problem!!!
I'm from Cameroon and it'a a bilingual country...
Unfortunatly; I ain't a really good english speaker but I can help U if U want...
Addjah
Général Blasian
Addjah

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyDim 1 Mai à 20:55

Unfortunatly; I ain't a really good english speaker but I can help U if U want...
Hyper Knight

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyMar 28 Juin à 23:12

I have not posted in a while. Wow. What's up guys? Do anything interesting? Only interesting thing for me is that I'm graduating from college this summer.
Hyper Knight

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyMer 29 Juin à 0:17

Addjah a écrit:

You guys should not stress your english speaking ability. It only has minor mistakes. But in America (U.S), we have so many mistakes it is not even funny. In fact, this is one of the best english typing boards I've been to because of the absence of slang, and l33t speak.

Oh, a few months ago, my friend and I were returning from New Jersey because we were at a drifting event (see the pics I posted). We were driving and his gears locked up!!! What that is, its when you cannot put the car into gear an thus not allowing your car to move at all.
Anyway, we got stuck at a tollbooth on the NJ Parkway. For those of you who don't know, it is hell driving on this highway. People usually going about 90-100mph and switching lanes wildly.
The tollbooth lady allows us to pass through without paying the toll (ha! sucker, we just got outta paying 70 cents) and we push his car up a HILL and try to figure whats going on.
At that moment, thunder and lightning are on the horizon, and we can smell the rain. We pushed the car for another 5 minutes and then get it to start going (only in 4th gear), and we cruise home for about 2 hours. The sucky part about this was the fact that whenever we had to stop, my friend had to rev the car very high, which made everyone around us pissed off.
End of stroy time. Someone tell me their's.
BBKoolie972

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyMer 29 Juin à 14:19

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah a very good surprise here.. our friend Hyper Knight turns for us.. thanks my friend
i miss you king2
Addjah
Général Blasian
Addjah

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyMer 29 Juin à 18:52

TOUPATOU a écrit:
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah a very good surprise here.. our friend Hyper Knight turns for us.. thanks my friend
i miss you king2
Yeah, a real good one...
U ain't got a story to tell us TOUPATOU toup
moi
Garde Royale de TOUPATOU
moi

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 30 Juin à 13:14

Hyper Knight a écrit:
Addjah a écrit:

You guys should not stress your english speaking ability. It only has minor mistakes. But in America (U.S), we have so many mistakes it is not even funny. In fact, this is one of the best english typing boards I've been to because of the absence of slang, and l33t speak.

Oh, a few months ago, my friend and I were returning from New Jersey because we were at a drifting event (see the pics I posted). We were driving and his gears locked up!!! What that is, its when you cannot put the car into gear an thus not allowing your car to move at all.
Anyway, we got stuck at a tollbooth on the NJ Parkway. For those of you who don't know, it is hell driving on this highway. People usually going about 90-100mph and switching lanes wildly.
The tollbooth lady allows us to pass through without paying the toll (ha! sucker, we just got outta paying 70 cents) and we push his car up a HILL and try to figure whats going on.
At that moment, thunder and lightning are on the horizon, and we can smell the rain. We pushed the car for another 5 minutes and then get it to start going (only in 4th gear), and we cruise home for about 2 hours. The sucky part about this was the fact that whenever we had to stop, my friend had to rev the car very high, which made everyone around us pissed off.
End of stroy time. Someone tell me their's.

it's nice to read you again!!...
we miss you so much!!
where are the pics you posted?
Hyper Knight

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyVen 1 Juil à 19:04

The pics should be about two pages ago. It's with the cars sliding around wildly. Fun fun fun.
Hyper Knight

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyVen 1 Juil à 19:25

Today is the first of July. Yeah! My 21st birthday is in 10 days! Hollerz!!1!!

Right now it is hot, muggy, and hazy. I love it. I'm going to go to the park and chill out before my class starts, maybe get my munch up a little.

On another note, my girlfriend and I were chilling in my car on the "bad" side of town. I was contemplating whether or not two get two or three pieces of chicken, and the BLAM some dude on his motorcycle gets hit! I shout, "OH SHIIIIIIIIIIT!!!" and my girlfriend starts sprinting toward the accident, and starts doing CPR on the dude. When he comes outta his daze, he was like, "We gotta get the guy that hit me, he is getting away...", all the while, the dude has no idea that the guy pulled over and was watching. I feel sorry for the dude on the bike, he was outta it.
Guy who was driving car and me, sm25
BBKoolie972

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyDim 3 Juil à 15:10

Don't worry we will think about your birthday.. king2
Hyper Knight

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyMar 5 Juil à 17:06

TOUPATOU a écrit:
Don't worry we will think about your birthday.. king2

Thanks, bro.

Yesterday was Independence Day for the States. How did I bring this glorios day in? I worked my ass off at my job. But I got some pleasure outta it. Since there were many snobby English people (they were very rude to me), I took the opportunity to wish them a fun filled Independence Day. obscenne
BBKoolie972

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 EmptyMar 5 Juil à 18:50

USA what do you think about this country my friend ? You like America and american people too ?

May be one day blasian's people will come in your home to do the fiesta dancehalll
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The champ is here.   The champ is here. - Page 2 Empty

The champ is here.
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant